The institute welcomes scholars, administrators, and policy experts for visits to undertake collaborative work.
- Thomas Banchoff, Brown University, November–December, 2009
- Tevian Dray, Oregon State University, November 2009
- David G. Haase, North Carolina State University, October 2008
- Al Cuoco, EDC, February–March 2008
- Guershon Harel, University of California San Diego, August 2007
- Roger Howe, Yale University, March 2007
To apply, send a curriculum vitae and a description of the proposed work by email or mail to: Institute for Mathematics and Education, Department of Mathematics, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ 85721.